close
Forbes.com(美國富比世網) 在2012.02.11發布了一篇文章"Just Lin, Baby! 10 Lessons Jeremy Lin Can Teach Us Before We Go To Work Monday Morning"
林書豪教我們的10件事:

1. Believe in yourself when no one else does.
就算沒人相信,你仍要相信自己。
2. Seize the opportunity when it comes up.
當機會來臨時,把握它。
3. Your family will always be there for you, so be there for them.
家人永遠是你的支柱,你也要成為他們的支柱。
4. Find the system that works for your style.
找到一個能讓你發揮的體系。
5. Don’t overlook talent that might exist around you today on your team.
別忽視現在可能就在你隊上的好手。
6. People will love you for being an original, not trying to be someone else.
人們愛的是你的本質,別試著成為某某人。
7. Stay humble.
保持謙虛。
8. When you make others around you look good, they will love you forever.
讓你身邊的人看起來也很棒,他們會永遠愛你。
9. Never forget about the importance of luck or fate in life.
別忘了幸運和命運在你生命中的重要性。
10. Work your butt off.
全力以赴。

資料來源 http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/02/11/9-lessons-jeremy-lin-can-teach-us-before-we-go-to-work-monday-morning/
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Claire 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()